The "in progress" status means that the printer received the print job just fine, but for some reason, it's unable to print it.
Error / Reason:
The printer is turned off.
The Printer Spooler on the print server is not running correctly.
Network cable has been removed from the printer.
Local printer problem. (e.g. paper jam, empty paper tray, empty toner cartridge)
There is a local network problem at the library affecting the connection to the printer server.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the printer is turned on then try and restart the printer.
- Fix any paper jam or replenish printer paper or toner.
- Try and restart the Printer Spooler in the printer server.
- If none of these solutions work, don't hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to try and help you out!