Duplex allows the patron to print on both sides of a paper. It's possible to activate this function in Princh, and it is done pretty quick. You can find a text based and a video based guide below.
- Log in to your admin panel. (admp.princh)
- In the menu, go to "Locations & Printers".
- Find the printer you want to change the price for, and click "Edit".
- A new window will appear with info about the printer.
- Scroll down, and you will find the button to activate/deactivate the duplex function.