You can add an Admin user in your admin panel - This will allow this user to be able to configure more settings than a normal Staff user.
You can find a text based and a video based guide below.
- Log in to your admin panel. (admp.princh.com)
- In the menu, go to "User Accounts".
- There is 2 options in there. Create an Admin account and create a Staff account.
- In the Admins section, click the "Add new admin".
- A windows will pop-up and ask you for a Name and an E-mail.
- When these are inserted, click "Create", and a mail will be sent to the e-mail address with a link to activate the user.