This is how you update Google Chrome
To update your Google Chrome:
1. Open your Google Chrome Browser. Go to the top right corner . Navigate to "Help" and click on "About Google Chrome".
2. Now Google Chrome should start updating.
3. Now Google Chrome should be updated to the latest version.
In case you get an error while trying to update:
- Go to ”This PC”.
- Go to ”Local Disc”.
- Navigate to “Program Files (x86)”.
- Find the “Google” folder.
- Navigate to “Update”.
- Rename the Program file to “GoogleUpdate”.
When you have done this try the first steps again.
If This doesn't help please contact support at: email@example.com