The Princh Cloud Connector is running but is not able to submit the print job to the printer.
Check and see if the printer shows any error message on the printer's display to determine if it's locally. If the printer's display normally shows it's IP address, check and see if it has changed.
If you have multiple printers check and see if the queued issue is happening on all your printers or just one.
Also, check and see if the printer has run out of paper.
- If there is an error message on the display, see if it's something you can solve.
- If you can see that the IP address has changed on the printer, make sure to get it changed back. We always advise that your printer(s) are on static IP addresses.
- If the error is only happening on 1 of your printers, then you have to contact the server responsible to go through the settings for Princh Cloud Connector.
- Make sure the printer has paper.
- If none of the above works call Princh support or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org