Case 1: Your print jobs can't be received by Princh Cloud Connector and therefore all print jobs go into error. Case 2: The document contains something that our connector can't translate, and therefore it's going into error.
Case 1: If our connector is not running correctly, what you will see in your Admin Panel is that 3 dots moving on the "print status" and after 30 seconds it goes to Error.
Case 2: If the problem is with the document you will see in your Admin Panel that the print job goes immediately to Error.
Case 1: In order to get the Princh Cloud Connector up and running again start out by giving the service a restart. You can follow this guide.
- Go to "Services" on the machine where Princh Cloud Connector was installed.
- Search for "PrinchCloudConnector" in Services.
- Right-click it and select "Restart".
- Now the Princh Cloud Connector will restart.
- Test and see if you can make a print.
- If that didn't resolve the issue, please give Princh support a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have access to the path where our connector is installed then go and check the log file and see what issue it has found.
- If you don't have access to the path, then contact your IT responsible and ask them to help you locate the log file.
- If none of the solutions above works then call Princh support or send us an email at email@example.com
We would like a copy of the document that fails if possible.