How to set up Manual Release on a tablet
With Princh Manual Release (secure release) your patrons will be able to release their print jobs from an Android tablet.
- Go to Play Store on your tablet and download the app called "Princh Cloud Console".
- When you open the app for the first time, it's going to ask for a login. Here, you have to use the same credentials as you're using on the Princh admin panel. (admp.princh.com)
MAKE SURE IT'S CREDENTIALS FOR AN ADMIN ACCOUNT
- On the next page, you have to enter the printer ID for the printer that you want to use, Princh Copy and Scan solution for. You can find your printer ID's in the Princh admin panel.
- If your login is a valid admin account and your printer ID matches with a printer that has been configured to use the Princh Copy and Scan solution, you will now be presented with a message saying that the setup was a success.
- Depending on what features you have enabled for your printer, you will now be able to use our copy and scan solution.