To improve security and protect users' privacy, you can choose to mask the document titles displayed in the admin panel. This has to be done on printer-level, so if you have multiple printers, then remember to activate it on all of them.This feature will allow only the first five characters of the document title to be displayed. The remaining characters in the document title will be changed to "*". If the document has an extension e.g. ".pdf" that will still remain visible.
- Log in to your Princh Admin Panel at admp.princh.com
- Go to "Locations and Printers".
- Click on the blue "Edit" button for the printer you want to activate this on.
- Scroll down to "Printer Privacy Settings".
- Activate the feature named "Mask document titles".
Now the document titles will be masked when a print job is submitted. Be aware that documents printed before activation will not be masked. Similarly, if you later deactivate this feature, previously masked documents will remain masked.