How to install Copy and Scan on a tablet
Princh Copy and Scan requires an Android tablet to be operated from
- Open up the Play Store on your Android tablet.
- Search for "Princh Cloud Console" and install it.
- The first time you open up the app, it's going to ask for a login. Here you can use the same email and password like you're using in the Princh Admin Panel. (admp.princh.com)
- Next, it's asking for the printer ID that you would like to use the copy and scan feature on. You can find this printer ID in your Princh Admin Panel. (admp.princh.com)
- If everything is OK, you will see a confirmation page.
- Depending on what you have activated on the printer, you can now choose to "Scan to Email", "Copy" or "Release Print Job".
- If you need to enable some features, you can find out how to do so right here: https://support.princh.com/en/admin-settings-copyscan