Before you can use the Princh Manual Release (secure release) feature from a tablet you have to activate the feature on the printer.
You can activate the Manual Release feature for your printer in your Princh Admin Panel.
- Log in as an admin at admp.princh.com
- Go to "Locations & Printer".
- Find the printer that you want to activate Manual Release on and click "Edit".
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page until you find the "Printer privacy settings".
- Click on "Enable manual release..."
Now the Manual Release function is activated for that printer. Here you can also select if the patrons are allowed to print without a code or if all print jobs have to be manually released.
Now you need to set up the tablet in order for your patrons to be able to enter a release code.
You can find a guide for that HERE.